Sunday, October 30, 2011

Deciding On A New Penname

I don't know that I'll get rid of E.M. Jeanmougin, but I do think that I would like a separate name for when I write kids' stories. 

Of course, with NaNoWriMo coming up, I won't be writing many short stories for the month of November, but I would like to write them in the future.

So here's a list of potential names:

Scarlett Crowe
Molly Bubbles
Ruby Riley
Crystal Campbell

These are just off the top of my head, though I'm rather attracted to the name Scarlett Crowe. Always appreciate suggestions, ect.



[I think that is all for now. Sorry it isn't longer.]

3 comments:

  1. They are all good names, but I like Molly Bubbles the least, if that helps, although I do like the name Molly (maybe because it rhymes with Folly now that I think about it). Ruby Crowe is kind of neat, too.

    I am not much help, am I.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Molly Bubbles was suggested to me by someone else. I thought I would throw it in there just to see.

    I'm partial to shades of red so I was thinking of using Scarlett or Ruby. Ruby Crowe would maybe be cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mom says maybe you should use Virgilia :D I myself like Scarlett, or maybe Rose, how about Alma?

    ReplyDelete